FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING IN SINGAPORE

BRAND DESIGN POSTERS

These are the initial mocks of the in-house posters for G.A Brand Design. Like most startups, budget to create anything in-house is *Ahem* miserable. I wanted them to be clean, punchy and funny. With a royalty-free stock account, I went to create some of these posters. I wrote the copy based on the stock I found. These are sitting dormant in the server but it cracks us up every time I look at them. I wonder if they will ever use them but it does need more crafting.



This is a creative-industry-only poster. This was really designed for friends in the business. WPP is one of the largest creative group and they stand for Wire and Plastic Products. It is an entity that holds the leading company names in the industry. This is to say how key creatives are now in smaller setups, so why bother with the exorbitant fees from the WPP agencies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact suz + till