FREE REGISTERED SHIPPING IN SINGAPORE

ADIDAS ACTIVATION CAMPAIGN : I WILL BECAUSE I CAN

SINGAPORE CAMPAIGN

Concept, art direction and design, copy (headline) : Suzene

Copy :

Yoga : I am a mindbender, a catalyst. It is about the power of belief – how to activate the dormant will power. I flow with wind and soar with the sun. One day, I will have conversations with the planets. I will because I can.

Bike : I am the Son of Apollo, I was granted the wish of riding the chariot of my father. One day, I will drive the sun with my winged chariot. I will because I can.

Swim : I went down to the edge of the water and realise I am a mermaid. I am no fisherman's slave. I want to swim forever in a sea of colours. One day, I will find my people. I will because I can.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact suz + till